Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blue Bed Quilt Pillow- Finished!

This is the last post before the finale showing the finished blue bed quilt- yay!  But first, I finished the decorative pillow for the bed!  I had lots of little triangles left over from all of the flying geese in the quilt and I sewed them all together and arranged them in a diamond pattern.  Then I quilted the front of the pillow with some straight line quilting (with my walking foot) before adding the envelope closure on the back.

I made the back envelope closure from my leftover binding fabric- a pretty stripe.
 Yes, I am aware that the stripes don't match up, but who sees the back of a pillow anyway? :)

And finally, because it is impossible to take pictures without a certain someone wanting attention....
Next week, the finished quilt!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment